AMH is a specialist in bulk material process handling, pneumatic conveying, and production intermittent processes. We cover design, manufacturing, installation, start-up services, and after-sales services. AMH projects today range in scope from equipment and component sales to complete design and installation of turnkey systems.
AMH is a member of European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) where we promote and practice hygienic engineering and design in all our system integrations. At AMH, we combine top-quality equipment and system design integrity with exceptional personal service. You can depend on getting the right equipment recommendation at the first time, as well as comprehensive start-up and customer service.
Through continued extensive research and development program, AMH sets new standards for bulk handling equipment performance with entirely unique designs, and product improvements. We have become a branded, energized and experienced company that has demonstrated business momentum and success. As AMH, we have an established business with many competitive advantages:
- Agile and responsive to meet customers’ unique needs
- World-class portfolio of products, services and network capabilities
- Sizeable blue-chip customer base
- Deep knowledge of the global marketplace
- Highly motivated and experienced employees
- Dedicated management team
- Financially strong with positive cash flow and proven business momentum.